bge smart energy savers program

The BGE Smart Energy Savers Program® offers you a variety of options to save energy, money and the environment.

BGE smart energy savers program

The BGE Smart Energy Savers Program® is designed help business owners and nonprofit organizations manage energy costs and maintain a competitive edge. If you own or operate a nonprofit or a business, or even if you are a property manager, this program can help you reduce costs while improving the quality of your lighting.


Matrix Energy Services is a leader in energy efficiency. We design and deliver energy conservation programs to help businesses and schools save money by lowering their utility bills. We possess strong capabilities in analyzing commercial energy usage. We have helped thousands of customers and we can help your business run in a more energy efficient, cost-effective way.

Upgrade your lighting and reduce your usage - save money - all at a low cost

At no cost to you, Matrix can provide an on-site energy analysis of your business’s energy use, in order to provide you with the best cost-effective options and easy-to-follow recommendations to help you manage your lighting expenses. As a Small Business Energy Solutions authorized contractor, Matrix performs the installation at your convenience and simplifies the process. We also take care of the removal and disposal of old fluorescent lamps and ballasts, in an environmentally friendly manner.

get up to 70% of your lighting projects covered

Under the program, financial incentives can cover up to 70% of the total cost of most lighting installation retrofit & controls projects. If the customer contribution is $1,000 or more, the qualifying project could be eligible to have the remaining 30% cost contribution distributed over 12 monthly payments on your BGE bill through the Small Business Energy Advance (certain restrictions apply). Matrix Energy Services can also offer 0% interest financing options, with no credit checks needed.

we can help your business run in a more efficient, cost-effective way

Thousands of customers have already participated!